This Twin size Solid Wood Day Bed Frame in Espresso Finish is a versatile piece of furniture that can cover both seating and sleeping needs. Featuring clean lines with a beautiful finish, this daybed will blend in with most any decor. You can use it plain or dress it up with decorative pillows for an added stylish touch. Its solid wood frame makes it sturdy and durable, while the wooden slat details add a classic touch. A box spring is not required, and the mattress is sold separately. You can use this wooden daybed to provide extra sleeping accommodations for guests. It will work well in a guest room, den or in a small living space because of its compact size. The Twin size Solid Wood Day Bed Frame in Espresso Finish can also accommodate a trundle or allow for extra storage space underneath.
- Twin size Solid Wood Day Bed Frame in Espresso Finish
- Clean lines with a rich finish
- Functional piece can be used either as a bed or as extra-deep seating
- Solid wood frame
- Can accommodate a trundle (sold separately) or allow for extra storage
- 9 Slats
- Perfect for use in a guest room or den
- Twin size mattress/trundle would fit
- The daybed is compatible with a twin sized mattress
- Includes the twin part of the daybed
- You can use a pop up trundle with this bed
- Space under the bed: 12.9"
- Material Pine wood
- No particular trundle bed for this daybed
- Daybed will hold up to daily use
- Style: Traditional
- Frame Material: Wood
- Mattress Included: No
- Daybed Weight Capacity: 225lbs
- Frame Material: Wood
Mattress Included: No
- Hand Painted: No
Solid Wood Construction: Yes
- Number of Items Included: 1
Life Stage: Kids; Teen; Adult
- Canopy: No
Finished Back: Yes
- Trundle Bed Included: No
Slat System: Yes
- Box Spring Required: No
Storage Area: Yes
- Mattress Compatibility: Twin
- Country of Manufacture: Vietnam
- Product Warranty: 1 Year limited warranty
- 42.25" H x 77.25" W x 34" D
- Back Height: 34"
- Floor to Bottom of Daybed Clearance: 12.9"
- Weight: 47lbs.
Please notify us within 30 days of receipt of your order if you would like to make a return. We will refund the cost of the returned items. Customers are responsible for return shipment costs for any products returned under standard returns. Returned merchandise must be completely intact and packaged in its original packing materials. Before returning any product, obtain approval by contacting us and please provide the following information: customer name, item(s) to be returned, and the nature of the problem. Once we have received your return, we will apply the credit amount to your credit card or payment method
Mattress Return Policy: Mattress Sets are non-returnable upon signature at delivery. Mattresses are non-returnable if opened or taken out of their plastic wrapping. Upon delivery and before you sign the shipping receipt, inspect the mattress, foundation, or mattress set. Damaged or defective mattresses, foundations, or mattress sets qualify for a full refund only if you refuse the items at the time of delivery.
Damaged or Defective Orders Please notify the delivery person if your order looks damaged, and refuse delivery of all damaged or defective merchandise. Once delivery has been refused with the shipper, you will have the option to cancel the order for a full refund, or have a replacement shipped to you free of charge. If your order arrives with concealed damage please notify us immediately. We will need a detailed description of the damages or defects along with any additional supporting documents, like digital pictures, emailed to email@example.com. Once we have received this information we will file a freight claim with the shipper or manufacturer on your behalf. The shipper will then review the claim and, if approved, send you a check for the damages. Please note that we cannot guarantee payment of concealed damage freight claims, so please inspect your order carefully at the time of delivery and refuse any shipments that appear damaged to ensure a free replacement or full refund.
Free Shipping on EVERYTHING WE SELL!!! Includes all shipments within the contiguous United States.
- Most smaller items will ship via UPS or FedEx ground.
- Large items, like sofas and beds, will ship as CURBSIDE DELIVERY via YRC shipping or ABF freight. (which means that you will be responsible for bringing your order inside and setting it up!)
- Larger orders that ship out via YRC shipping or ABF freight are not eligible for "no signature required", and someone must be home to accept and sign for delivery. ( you will be able to schedule a convenient day/time for delivery with the shipper)
Please note that while we do offer Free Shipping the customer will be responsible for the shipping cost incurred and 15% restocking fee for returned merchandise.
You will receive a Shipment Confirmation email once your order has shipped from the warehouse containing your UPS or FedEx tracking number(s). Please allow 2-5 days from the time your order is shipped for UPS or FedEx to deliver your package(s). UPS and FedEx deliveries are made Monday - Friday with no advance call. UPS or FedEx will make up to 3 delivery attempts; after the third failed attempt the packages(s) will be returned to our warehouse and we will issue a credit for your merchandise minus round trip shipping fees and a 15% restocking fee.