This Steel Frame 72-inch Rectangular Gray Plastic Top Folding Table has a speckled gray, 72" long, 2" thick, UV protected, blow molded plastic table top, a steel frame that can support 700 lb. of evenly distributed weight, cantilevered legs, and folds for compact storage when not in use. This 18" size table is typically used for seminars or training sessions. The blow molded plastic top has a better strength-to-weight ratio than solid plastic or wood tables, is UV protected to withstand sunlight during outdoor use, and can withstand heat up to 212 degrees F so it won't be damaged by hot plates or coffee cups. The surface is lightly textured to increase scratch resistance, but is still smooth enough to write on. The gray steel legs are cantilevered and connected 11" from the table edge to provide leg room, and are powder coated for corrosion resistance. When the legs are opened, snap locks engage automatically to keep them opened, releasing with a push button for folding. When folded, the legs nest flush into indentations in the bottom of the table, making a flat surface suitable for stacking multiple tables for compact storage. Plastic glides on the feet help protect floor surfaces.
- Steel Frame 72-inch Rectangular Gray Plastic Top Folding Table
- 72" long rectangular plastic folding table with steel frame for temporary placement and compact storage when not in use
- 18" depth seminar size, with cantilevered legs connected 11" from the table edge to provide leg room
- Speckled gray blow molded plastic table top is 2" thick, can withstand heat up to 212 degrees F, and is UV protected to withstand sunlight during outdoor use
- 18 gauge steel frame, with 16 gauge steel legs, supports 700 lb. of evenly distributed weight
- Folded legs nest flush into table, making a flat surface suitable for stacking for compact storage
- 72 x 18 x 2 inches
- Weight: 36lbs.
- Shipping Weight: 41lbs.
Please notify us within 30 days of receipt of your order if you would like to make a return. We will refund the cost of the returned items. Customers are responsible for return shipment costs for any products returned under standard returns. Returned merchandise must be completely intact and packaged in its original packing materials. Before returning any product, obtain approval by contacting us and please provide the following information: customer name, item(s) to be returned, and the nature of the problem. Once we have received your return, we will apply the credit amount to your credit card or payment method
Mattress Return Policy: Mattress Sets are non-returnable upon signature at delivery. Mattresses are non-returnable if opened or taken out of their plastic wrapping. Upon delivery and before you sign the shipping receipt, inspect the mattress, foundation, or mattress set. Damaged or defective mattresses, foundations, or mattress sets qualify for a full refund only if you refuse the items at the time of delivery.
Damaged or Defective Orders Please notify the delivery person if your order looks damaged, and refuse delivery of all damaged or defective merchandise. Once delivery has been refused with the shipper, you will have the option to cancel the order for a full refund, or have a replacement shipped to you free of charge. If your order arrives with concealed damage please notify us immediately. We will need a detailed description of the damages or defects along with any additional supporting documents, like digital pictures, emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org. Once we have received this information we will file a freight claim with the shipper or manufacturer on your behalf. The shipper will then review the claim and, if approved, send you a check for the damages. Please note that we cannot guarantee payment of concealed damage freight claims, so please inspect your order carefully at the time of delivery and refuse any shipments that appear damaged to ensure a free replacement or full refund.
Free Shipping on EVERYTHING WE SELL!!! Includes all shipments within the contiguous United States.
- Most smaller items will ship via UPS or FedEx ground.
- Large items, like sofas and beds, will ship as CURBSIDE DELIVERY via YRC shipping or ABF freight. (which means that you will be responsible for bringing your order inside and setting it up!)
- Larger orders that ship out via YRC shipping or ABF freight are not eligible for "no signature required", and someone must be home to accept and sign for delivery. ( you will be able to schedule a convenient day/time for delivery with the shipper)
Please note that while we do offer Free Shipping the customer will be responsible for the shipping cost incurred and 15% restocking fee for returned merchandise.
You will receive a Shipment Confirmation email once your order has shipped from the warehouse containing your UPS or FedEx tracking number(s). Please allow 2-5 days from the time your order is shipped for UPS or FedEx to deliver your package(s). UPS and FedEx deliveries are made Monday - Friday with no advance call. UPS or FedEx will make up to 3 delivery attempts; after the third failed attempt the packages(s) will be returned to our warehouse and we will issue a credit for your merchandise minus round trip shipping fees and a 15% restocking fee.