This Steel and Wood Kitchen Utility Microwave Cart in Cherry is a sturdy and durable addition to your kitchen. It has a steel and wood construction. The base is available in multiple finishes. It scores high on its utility aspect by not just accommodating your microwave but also providing plenty of storage space. It also features two electrical outlets for neat wire organization. Three open shelves and one drawer offer both, closed and open storage choices. It stands on wheels, which offers easy mobility. This Steel and Wood Kitchen Utility Microwave Cart in Cherry is a wonderful combination of form and function. This microwave cart is ISTA 3A certified, which ensures safety during transit.
- Steel and Wood Kitchen Utility Microwave Cart in Cherry
- Electrical outlets and wheels
- The single serve coffee maker can be used on the top shelf of this cart
- Weight limit of the top shelf is 25 to 30 lbs and the weight limit for the bottom shelves is 30 to 40 lbs
- Manufacturer provides one year warranty on parts replacement
Base Material: Stainless steel
- Counter Material: Wood
- Wheels: Yes
- Locking Wheels: Yes
- Product Care: Wipe clean using a light liquid cleaner to take off any dirt
Product Type: Microwave Cart
- Hardware Finish: Hammered bronze
Hardware Material: Stainless steel
- Solid Wood Construction: No
- Warp Resistant: Yes
- Exterior Shelves: Yes
- Number of Exterior Shelves: 3
- Drawers Included: Yes
- Number of Drawers: 1
- Drawer Dividers: No
- Drawer Handle Design: Knobs
Stools Included: No
- Stemware Storage: No
Weight Capacity: 60 Pounds
- Country of Manufacture: China
- Assembly Required: Yes
- Tools Needed for Assembly: Screwdriver and Allen wrench
- Additional Parts Required: No
- 59.3" H x 25.3" W x 17.7" D
- Countertop: 25.3" W x 17.7" D
- Shelf: 16" H x 23" W x 16" D
- Drawer Interior: 3.5" H x 25.3" W x 17.7" D
- Height form bottom shelf to the bottom of the drawer: 28"
- Height Without Wheels: 58 "
- Countertop Thickness: 1 "
Please notify us within 30 days of receipt of your order if you would like to make a return. We will refund the cost of the returned items. Customers are responsible for return shipment costs for any products returned under standard returns. Returned merchandise must be completely intact and packaged in its original packing materials. Before returning any product, obtain approval by contacting us and please provide the following information: customer name, item(s) to be returned, and the nature of the problem. Once we have received your return, we will apply the credit amount to your credit card or payment method
Mattress Return Policy: Mattress Sets are non-returnable upon signature at delivery. Mattresses are non-returnable if opened or taken out of their plastic wrapping. Upon delivery and before you sign the shipping receipt, inspect the mattress, foundation, or mattress set. Damaged or defective mattresses, foundations, or mattress sets qualify for a full refund only if you refuse the items at the time of delivery.
Damaged or Defective Orders Please notify the delivery person if your order looks damaged, and refuse delivery of all damaged or defective merchandise. Once delivery has been refused with the shipper, you will have the option to cancel the order for a full refund, or have a replacement shipped to you free of charge. If your order arrives with concealed damage please notify us immediately. We will need a detailed description of the damages or defects along with any additional supporting documents, like digital pictures, emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org. Once we have received this information we will file a freight claim with the shipper or manufacturer on your behalf. The shipper will then review the claim and, if approved, send you a check for the damages. Please note that we cannot guarantee payment of concealed damage freight claims, so please inspect your order carefully at the time of delivery and refuse any shipments that appear damaged to ensure a free replacement or full refund.
Free Shipping on EVERYTHING WE SELL!!! Includes all shipments within the contiguous United States.
- Most smaller items will ship via UPS or FedEx ground.
- Large items, like sofas and beds, will ship as CURBSIDE DELIVERY via YRC shipping or ABF freight. (which means that you will be responsible for bringing your order inside and setting it up!)
- Larger orders that ship out via YRC shipping or ABF freight are not eligible for "no signature required", and someone must be home to accept and sign for delivery. ( you will be able to schedule a convenient day/time for delivery with the shipper)
Please note that while we do offer Free Shipping the customer will be responsible for the shipping cost incurred and 15% restocking fee for returned merchandise.
You will receive a Shipment Confirmation email once your order has shipped from the warehouse containing your UPS or FedEx tracking number(s). Please allow 2-5 days from the time your order is shipped for UPS or FedEx to deliver your package(s). UPS and FedEx deliveries are made Monday - Friday with no advance call. UPS or FedEx will make up to 3 delivery attempts; after the third failed attempt the packages(s) will be returned to our warehouse and we will issue a credit for your merchandise minus round trip shipping fees and a 15% restocking fee.