This Queen-size Metal Headboard in Hammered Brown Finish portrays the uniquely historic look of simple beds from an era we thought was gone. The geometry of the headboard relies exclusively on right angles to create a handsome headboard with pared down fussiness. The clean intersections of the vertical and horizontal elements reveal a decidedly masculine profile. The headboard provides spindles and displays 8 solid castings; this element gives the overall construction a hearty and sturdy nature not found in others at this price point. The headboard stretches 52-Inch tall and is finished in Hammered Brown.
- Queen-size Metal Headboard in Hammered Brown Finish
- Queen-size headboard with clean lines and antique details
- 52 inches high
- Metal with Hammered Brown finish that blends well with numerous colors
- Grille features straight spindles and multiple castings
- Posts have rounded finials
- Design and color blend well with a wide range of linen styles and hues
- Available in twin, full, queen, and king sizes
- Backed by a 10-year warranty
- 3 x 62.5 x 56 inches
- Weight: 18lbs.
- Shipping Weight: 25lbs.
Please notify us within 30 days of receipt of your order if you would like to make a return. We will refund the cost of the returned items. Customers are responsible for return shipment costs for any products returned under standard returns. Returned merchandise must be completely intact and packaged in its original packing materials. Before returning any product, obtain approval by contacting us and please provide the following information: customer name, item(s) to be returned, and the nature of the problem. Once we have received your return, we will apply the credit amount to your credit card or payment method
Mattress Return Policy: Mattress Sets are non-returnable upon signature at delivery. Mattresses are non-returnable if opened or taken out of their plastic wrapping. Upon delivery and before you sign the shipping receipt, inspect the mattress, foundation, or mattress set. Damaged or defective mattresses, foundations, or mattress sets qualify for a full refund only if you refuse the items at the time of delivery.
Damaged or Defective Orders Please notify the delivery person if your order looks damaged, and refuse delivery of all damaged or defective merchandise. Once delivery has been refused with the shipper, you will have the option to cancel the order for a full refund, or have a replacement shipped to you free of charge. If your order arrives with concealed damage please notify us immediately. We will need a detailed description of the damages or defects along with any additional supporting documents, like digital pictures, emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org. Once we have received this information we will file a freight claim with the shipper or manufacturer on your behalf. The shipper will then review the claim and, if approved, send you a check for the damages. Please note that we cannot guarantee payment of concealed damage freight claims, so please inspect your order carefully at the time of delivery and refuse any shipments that appear damaged to ensure a free replacement or full refund.
Free Shipping on EVERYTHING WE SELL!!! Includes all shipments within the contiguous United States.
- Most smaller items will ship via UPS or FedEx ground.
- Large items, like sofas and beds, will ship as CURBSIDE DELIVERY via YRC shipping or ABF freight. (which means that you will be responsible for bringing your order inside and setting it up!)
- Larger orders that ship out via YRC shipping or ABF freight are not eligible for "no signature required", and someone must be home to accept and sign for delivery. ( you will be able to schedule a convenient day/time for delivery with the shipper)
Please note that while we do offer Free Shipping the customer will be responsible for the shipping cost incurred and 15% restocking fee for returned merchandise.
You will receive a Shipment Confirmation email once your order has shipped from the warehouse containing your UPS or FedEx tracking number(s). Please allow 2-5 days from the time your order is shipped for UPS or FedEx to deliver your package(s). UPS and FedEx deliveries are made Monday - Friday with no advance call. UPS or FedEx will make up to 3 delivery attempts; after the third failed attempt the packages(s) will be returned to our warehouse and we will issue a credit for your merchandise minus round trip shipping fees and a 15% restocking fee.