This Modern Stacking Open Shelf Nightstand End Table in Medium Brown Wood Finish features a large front storage compartment that's the ideal size to store books, magazines, notebooks & other bedside reading materials. Two tables can be stacked to double the storage space. Modern furniture trends & vintage traditionalism merge in the design of our end table. Slightly rustic but also stunningly simplistic, this piece embodies the essence of old world charm & elegance.
- Modern Stacking Open Shelf Nightstand End Table in Medium Brown Wood Finish
- CHARMING VINTAGE ELEGANCE
- EXTRA DURABLE & DEPENDABLE
- Crafted out of P2 compliant chipboard & fitted with super strength powder coated iron legs, our vintage side table is reliably strong
- The metal legs are even adjustable for stability on uneven ground
- BIG OPEN FRONT COMPARTMENT
- TOOLS INCLUDED FOR ASSEMBLY
- Some assembly is required to set up the end table, but there's no need to worry
- This coffee table kit comes with numbered parts, illustrated instructions & assembly tools, including an Allen key
- DECORATIVELY VERSATILE PIECE
- Our end table is a popular pick among decorators & designers because it can be displayed in any room
- Use it as a coffee table in the living room or a side table in a reception room
- We cater to today's home designers & DIY decorators by providing them with premium quality furniture selections that embody modernism with a vintage twist
- Our open front end table is a piece that has everyone obsessing!
- VINTAGE CHARM
- Exudes from the allure of our wood look end table
- The dark colors make a statement when added to rooms with a coastal, woodsy or ultra glam finish
- DEPENDABLY CRAFTED
- Extra strong chipboard & equipped with iron legs, the end table delivers the reliability you desire
- It's super tough, so it withstands wear
- Enhanced with rounded edges & a smooth top, this vintage side table is uniquely STACKABLE
- You can display just one or stack on another to create a stacked chest or a bookshelf
- Given its VERSATILITY, our side table can be used in a variety of ways at home or at the office
- Use it as side table in a kid's room or guest room, use it as a small coffee table in your living room, sitting room or family room OR use it as an end table when decorating a reception lounge, waiting room or reading nook
- Decorating, updating or renovating?
- Color: Black, Vintage
- Material: Iron Tubing, P2 Grade Chipboard
- Package Contents:
- 1 x Side Table
- 1 x Instructions
- 1 x Assembly Tool
- 16.5"L x 13.7"W x 20.5"H (42 x 35 x 52 cm)
- Inner Size of Open Compartment: 15.4"L x 13.2"W x 7.1"H (39 x 33.5 x 18 cm)
- Weight: 18lbs. (8 kg)
Please notify us within 30 days of receipt of your order if you would like to make a return. We will refund the cost of the returned items. Customers are responsible for return shipment costs for any products returned under standard returns. Returned merchandise must be completely intact and packaged in its original packing materials. Before returning any product, obtain approval by contacting us and please provide the following information: customer name, item(s) to be returned, and the nature of the problem. Once we have received your return, we will apply the credit amount to your credit card or payment method
Mattress Return Policy: Mattress Sets are non-returnable upon signature at delivery. Mattresses are non-returnable if opened or taken out of their plastic wrapping. Upon delivery and before you sign the shipping receipt, inspect the mattress, foundation, or mattress set. Damaged or defective mattresses, foundations, or mattress sets qualify for a full refund only if you refuse the items at the time of delivery.
Damaged or Defective Orders Please notify the delivery person if your order looks damaged, and refuse delivery of all damaged or defective merchandise. Once delivery has been refused with the shipper, you will have the option to cancel the order for a full refund, or have a replacement shipped to you free of charge. If your order arrives with concealed damage please notify us immediately. We will need a detailed description of the damages or defects along with any additional supporting documents, like digital pictures, emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org. Once we have received this information we will file a freight claim with the shipper or manufacturer on your behalf. The shipper will then review the claim and, if approved, send you a check for the damages. Please note that we cannot guarantee payment of concealed damage freight claims, so please inspect your order carefully at the time of delivery and refuse any shipments that appear damaged to ensure a free replacement or full refund.
Free Shipping on EVERYTHING WE SELL!!! Includes all shipments within the contiguous United States.
- Most smaller items will ship via UPS or FedEx ground.
- Large items, like sofas and beds, will ship as CURBSIDE DELIVERY via YRC shipping or ABF freight. (which means that you will be responsible for bringing your order inside and setting it up!)
- Larger orders that ship out via YRC shipping or ABF freight are not eligible for "no signature required", and someone must be home to accept and sign for delivery. ( you will be able to schedule a convenient day/time for delivery with the shipper)
Please note that while we do offer Free Shipping the customer will be responsible for the shipping cost incurred and 15% restocking fee for returned merchandise.
You will receive a Shipment Confirmation email once your order has shipped from the warehouse containing your UPS or FedEx tracking number(s). Please allow 2-5 days from the time your order is shipped for UPS or FedEx to deliver your package(s). UPS and FedEx deliveries are made Monday - Friday with no advance call. UPS or FedEx will make up to 3 delivery attempts; after the third failed attempt the packages(s) will be returned to our warehouse and we will issue a credit for your merchandise minus round trip shipping fees and a 15% restocking fee.