This Mid-Century Modern Stainless Steel Accent Bench has straight lines were once deemed the realm of strict logic. This conduit design accomplishes something quite profound. It blends linear components with a pleasantly stainless steel tubular effect. Modernism used to be about extremes. Wild shapes and patterns that don’t dare resemble it's predecessors. We’ve reached an age of maturity of sorts. We appreciate style, but all the more, we respect those designs that represent a blending of cultures. The Mid-Century Modern Stainless Steel Accent Bench is famous not for it's radical shape, but for the strategic transcendence that it provides. Gridiron is perfect for reception rooms, living and lounge areas, and any other place in need of transformation.
- Mid-Century Modern Stainless Steel Accent Bench
- VERSATILE FORM
- Both stylish and functional, this versatile bench serves it's purpose while making a striking statement as a vanity stool, an entryway bench, or a stunning end table in the living room
- CONTEMPORARY MODERN STYLE
- Blending mid-century design and contemporary modern appeal, this bench boasts grate-inspired detail, sleek lines, and a tubular design
- A perfect accent for the modern home
- LASTING CONSTRUCTION
- Offering shapely intrigue, this multi-purpose bench is sturdily made with durable tubes of stainless steel that bring airy allure to your space and make it a lasting choice
- BENCH MEASUREMENTS
- Whether used as a bench or side table, this piece complements a variety of decors from modern to industrial
- Product Dimensions: 19.5"L x 15"W x 17"H
- 15.5 x 20 x 16.5 inches
- Weight: 22lbs.
- Shipping Weight: 27lbs.
Please notify us within 30 days of receipt of your order if you would like to make a return. We will refund the cost of the returned items. Customers are responsible for return shipment costs for any products returned under standard returns. Returned merchandise must be completely intact and packaged in its original packing materials. Before returning any product, obtain approval by contacting us and please provide the following information: customer name, item(s) to be returned, and the nature of the problem. Once we have received your return, we will apply the credit amount to your credit card or payment method
Mattress Return Policy: Mattress Sets are non-returnable upon signature at delivery. Mattresses are non-returnable if opened or taken out of their plastic wrapping. Upon delivery and before you sign the shipping receipt, inspect the mattress, foundation, or mattress set. Damaged or defective mattresses, foundations, or mattress sets qualify for a full refund only if you refuse the items at the time of delivery.
Damaged or Defective Orders Please notify the delivery person if your order looks damaged, and refuse delivery of all damaged or defective merchandise. Once delivery has been refused with the shipper, you will have the option to cancel the order for a full refund, or have a replacement shipped to you free of charge. If your order arrives with concealed damage please notify us immediately. We will need a detailed description of the damages or defects along with any additional supporting documents, like digital pictures, emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org. Once we have received this information we will file a freight claim with the shipper or manufacturer on your behalf. The shipper will then review the claim and, if approved, send you a check for the damages. Please note that we cannot guarantee payment of concealed damage freight claims, so please inspect your order carefully at the time of delivery and refuse any shipments that appear damaged to ensure a free replacement or full refund.
Free Shipping on EVERYTHING WE SELL!!! Includes all shipments within the contiguous United States.
- Most smaller items will ship via UPS or FedEx ground.
- Large items, like sofas and beds, will ship as CURBSIDE DELIVERY via YRC shipping or ABF freight. (which means that you will be responsible for bringing your order inside and setting it up!)
- Larger orders that ship out via YRC shipping or ABF freight are not eligible for "no signature required", and someone must be home to accept and sign for delivery. ( you will be able to schedule a convenient day/time for delivery with the shipper)
Please note that while we do offer Free Shipping the customer will be responsible for the shipping cost incurred and 15% restocking fee for returned merchandise.
You will receive a Shipment Confirmation email once your order has shipped from the warehouse containing your UPS or FedEx tracking number(s). Please allow 2-5 days from the time your order is shipped for UPS or FedEx to deliver your package(s). UPS and FedEx deliveries are made Monday - Friday with no advance call. UPS or FedEx will make up to 3 delivery attempts; after the third failed attempt the packages(s) will be returned to our warehouse and we will issue a credit for your merchandise minus round trip shipping fees and a 15% restocking fee.