This King size Wood Platform Bed Frame with Headboard in Espresso is made of solid pine and premium craftsmanship. The bed frame is stable and durable which is not easy to shake and has a long service time. And the bed frame has a high weight capacity of 330 lbs, which is easy to support your mattress of right size and the wood slat frame can provide strong support for two adults and one children. In this way you can sleep with your baby. Its modern and concise design goes perfectly with your rooms or hotels. What’s more, our wood bed has large under-bed storage which can provide more space for your home and create a tidy space. When you come back home from a busy day with a tired body, a comfortable bed will give you a relaxation. If you are looking for it, don't hesitate to buy it!
- King size Wood Platform Bed Frame with Headboard in Espresso
- 100% solid pine for stable and durable bed frame
- 6 sturdy support legs and 8 slats for high bearing capacity of 330 lbs
- Large storage space under the bed frame for tidy home
- An extra support leg in the middle keeps the bed from collapsing
- All the accessories are tightly connected and don't make any noise
- Easy to clean and maintain with just a duster cloth
- Wood slats can enhance the lifetime of the mattress
- King size for comfortable sleeping experience
- A complete mattress support system without the need for a box spring
- Modern and concise design makes it a perfect decoration for any room
- Can be used for both children and adults
- Easy to assemble in short time with one person
- Color: Espresso
- The material of frame: Pine wood
- The material of slat: Plywood
- Package included:
- 1 x King size bed frame
- 1 x Instruction
- 84.5" x 81" x 36.5"(L x W x H) (King size)
- Suitable mattress size: 76" x 80" (mat not included)
- Weight capacity: 330lbs.
- Weight: 57lbs.
Please notify us within 30 days of receipt of your order if you would like to make a return. We will refund the cost of the returned items. Customers are responsible for return shipment costs for any products returned under standard returns. Returned merchandise must be completely intact and packaged in its original packing materials. Before returning any product, obtain approval by contacting us and please provide the following information: customer name, item(s) to be returned, and the nature of the problem. Once we have received your return, we will apply the credit amount to your credit card or payment method
Mattress Return Policy: Mattress Sets are non-returnable upon signature at delivery. Mattresses are non-returnable if opened or taken out of their plastic wrapping. Upon delivery and before you sign the shipping receipt, inspect the mattress, foundation, or mattress set. Damaged or defective mattresses, foundations, or mattress sets qualify for a full refund only if you refuse the items at the time of delivery.
Damaged or Defective Orders Please notify the delivery person if your order looks damaged, and refuse delivery of all damaged or defective merchandise. Once delivery has been refused with the shipper, you will have the option to cancel the order for a full refund, or have a replacement shipped to you free of charge. If your order arrives with concealed damage please notify us immediately. We will need a detailed description of the damages or defects along with any additional supporting documents, like digital pictures, emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org. Once we have received this information we will file a freight claim with the shipper or manufacturer on your behalf. The shipper will then review the claim and, if approved, send you a check for the damages. Please note that we cannot guarantee payment of concealed damage freight claims, so please inspect your order carefully at the time of delivery and refuse any shipments that appear damaged to ensure a free replacement or full refund.
Free Shipping on EVERYTHING WE SELL!!! Includes all shipments within the contiguous United States.
- Most smaller items will ship via UPS or FedEx ground.
- Large items, like sofas and beds, will ship as CURBSIDE DELIVERY via YRC shipping or ABF freight. (which means that you will be responsible for bringing your order inside and setting it up!)
- Larger orders that ship out via YRC shipping or ABF freight are not eligible for "no signature required", and someone must be home to accept and sign for delivery. ( you will be able to schedule a convenient day/time for delivery with the shipper)
Please note that while we do offer Free Shipping the customer will be responsible for the shipping cost incurred and 15% restocking fee for returned merchandise.
You will receive a Shipment Confirmation email once your order has shipped from the warehouse containing your UPS or FedEx tracking number(s). Please allow 2-5 days from the time your order is shipped for UPS or FedEx to deliver your package(s). UPS and FedEx deliveries are made Monday - Friday with no advance call. UPS or FedEx will make up to 3 delivery attempts; after the third failed attempt the packages(s) will be returned to our warehouse and we will issue a credit for your merchandise minus round trip shipping fees and a 15% restocking fee.