Simple and sophisticated, this Grey Linen Fabric Upholstered Mid-Century Modern Daybed brings the late 18th century classic style to life! with its streamlined silhouette, soft linen fabric and nail head trim, the daybed’s refined profile suits any décor style. Built with a sturdy metal frame, this versatile twin-size daybed offers extra seating and sleeps one comfortably. A perfect fit for any bedroom, living room or guest room, the Mid-Century upholstered daybed is grand in both scale and beauty.
- Grey Linen Fabric Upholstered Mid-Century Modern Daybed
- Classic 18th century modern design
- Upholstered nail head trim
- Soft linen fabric
- Sturdy metal construction
- Perfect for any bedroom, living room, or guest room
- Use as a bed or as extra seating
- Accommodates one standard twin-size mattress
- Mattress not included, no box spring needed
- Arm can only be attached on the side shown in image
- Frame Material: Metal
Upholstery Material: Linen
- Mattress Included: No
- Hand Painted: No
Solid Wood Construction: No
- Wood Construction Type: Other
Number of Items Included: 1
- Life Stage: Adult
- Finished Back: Yes
Trundle Bed Included: No
- Link Spring Included: No
Storage Area: No
- Eco-Friendly: Yes
- Country of Manufacture: China
- 32" H x 77" W x 39.5" D
- Seat Height: 23"
- Side Height: 32"
- Back Height: 32"
- Floor to Bottom of Daybed Clearance: 7.5"
- Weight: 93lbs.
Please notify us within 30 days of receipt of your order if you would like to make a return. We will refund the cost of the returned items. Customers are responsible for return shipment costs for any products returned under standard returns. Returned merchandise must be completely intact and packaged in its original packing materials. Before returning any product, obtain approval by contacting us and please provide the following information: customer name, item(s) to be returned, and the nature of the problem. Once we have received your return, we will apply the credit amount to your credit card or payment method
Mattress Return Policy: Mattress Sets are non-returnable upon signature at delivery. Mattresses are non-returnable if opened or taken out of their plastic wrapping. Upon delivery and before you sign the shipping receipt, inspect the mattress, foundation, or mattress set. Damaged or defective mattresses, foundations, or mattress sets qualify for a full refund only if you refuse the items at the time of delivery.
Damaged or Defective Orders Please notify the delivery person if your order looks damaged, and refuse delivery of all damaged or defective merchandise. Once delivery has been refused with the shipper, you will have the option to cancel the order for a full refund, or have a replacement shipped to you free of charge. If your order arrives with concealed damage please notify us immediately. We will need a detailed description of the damages or defects along with any additional supporting documents, like digital pictures, emailed to email@example.com. Once we have received this information we will file a freight claim with the shipper or manufacturer on your behalf. The shipper will then review the claim and, if approved, send you a check for the damages. Please note that we cannot guarantee payment of concealed damage freight claims, so please inspect your order carefully at the time of delivery and refuse any shipments that appear damaged to ensure a free replacement or full refund.
Free Shipping on EVERYTHING WE SELL!!! Includes all shipments within the contiguous United States.
- Most smaller items will ship via UPS or FedEx ground.
- Large items, like sofas and beds, will ship as CURBSIDE DELIVERY via YRC shipping or ABF freight. (which means that you will be responsible for bringing your order inside and setting it up!)
- Larger orders that ship out via YRC shipping or ABF freight are not eligible for "no signature required", and someone must be home to accept and sign for delivery. ( you will be able to schedule a convenient day/time for delivery with the shipper)
Please note that while we do offer Free Shipping the customer will be responsible for the shipping cost incurred and 15% restocking fee for returned merchandise.
You will receive a Shipment Confirmation email once your order has shipped from the warehouse containing your UPS or FedEx tracking number(s). Please allow 2-5 days from the time your order is shipped for UPS or FedEx to deliver your package(s). UPS and FedEx deliveries are made Monday - Friday with no advance call. UPS or FedEx will make up to 3 delivery attempts; after the third failed attempt the packages(s) will be returned to our warehouse and we will issue a credit for your merchandise minus round trip shipping fees and a 15% restocking fee.